anthop

i’m new to the forum. I am looking forward on learning about Vintage Grand and King Seiko watches. I am hoping this forum educate me so I will know what watches to add to my personal collection. My collection consists mostly of Rolex but I Love the Seiko brand.

SeikoForum

Administrator
Staff member
i’m new to the forum. I am looking forward on learning about Vintage Grand and King Seiko watches. I am hoping this forum educate me so I will know what watches to add to my personal collection. My collection consists mostly of Rolex but I Love the Seiko brand.

Welcome aboard! Which Seikos and Rolexes do you currently own? I'm heavy into both brands, as well.

anthop

Seiko Samurai SRP851, Seiko Recraft SSC667 my only two.
Rolex all recent models: Daytona Polar, GMT Pepsi and batgirl, Submariner; Bluesy, Hulk, black, yacht master 40, 2 -41 datejust, milgAuss,

SeikoForum

Administrator
Staff member
Seiko Samurai SRP851, Seiko Recraft SSC667 my only two.
Rolex all recent models: Daytona Polar, GMT Pepsi and batgirl, Submariner; Bluesy, Hulk, black, yacht master 40, 2 -41 datejust, milgAuss,
Wow, you have some serious heavy hitters there. We have something in common in our affinity for Rolex. I own 6 vintage DJ, a 1803 Day-Date, 16610LN M-Serial Submariner, and 16710 P-Serial GMT.

anthop

I plan on adding a few vintage pieces to my collection. I would like a 16030 Buckley dial and possibly a daydate gold on a strap/. I’m going to focus on a few seikos at this time. I purchased a used 20 anniversary Grand Seiko a few months back but it was not to my standard.

You have some very nice pieces..

SeikoForum

Administrator
Staff member
I've attached a few of my vintage Rolex dress pieces. In terms of Seiko, I'm mainly interested in their iconic vintage diver lineup.
I plan on adding a few vintage pieces to my collection. I would like a 16030 Buckley dial and possibly a daydate gold on a strap/. I’m going to focus on a few seikos at this time. I purchased a used 20 anniversary Grand Seiko a few months back but it was not to my standard.

You have some very nice pieces..

Attachments

• IMG_8644 (2).JPG
    IMG_8644 (2).JPG
    339.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8766 (2).JPG
    IMG_8766 (2).JPG
    314.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8780 (2).JPG
    IMG_8780 (2).JPG
    244.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9228 (2).JPG