Welcome to The Internet's Finest Seiko Community -- SeikoForum.com. Welcome to the Seiko Forum!
This forum is the place to discuss Seiko, Grand Seiko, Seikosha, Credor, and all other subsidiary brands.
In 1881, Kintaro Hattori opened a watch and jewellery shop in the Ginza area of Tokyo; eleven years later he began to produce clocks under the name Seikosha. It is from these small roots that the technological giant now known as the Seiko Corporation has grown. Unbeknown to many, Seiko are a significant company in the history of horology, producing the world's first quartz wristwatch in 1969 and arguably the world's first automatic chronograph that very same year.
Today, Seiko paves the way in all areas of wristwatches with its advanced Spring Drive technology, innovative E-Ink watches, highly accurate Thermocompensated quartz models, cutting edge GPS wrist instruments and traditional, ultra-sophisticated Credor and Grand Seiko offerings. Seiko are also one of the most vertically integrated watch companies in the world, even making such minor items as the oils used in lubricating the watches and the luminous compounds used on the hands and the dials - a true manufacturer in every sense of the word.
More than just a watch discussion, "The Seiko Forum" is a place where members from all over the world come together and share their friendship. We invite you to register
for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
- To enjoy an ad-free experience. SeikoForum.com will forever be ad-free.
- Upload and attach images with lightning speed. You'll love it.
- Participate in all discussion forums and browse posts.
- Communicate privately with other members from around the world.
- Post your own photos on our server and view thousands of others submitted by our members.
- Gain access to our free classifieds to buy, sell and trade.
- All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you CLICK HERE & REGISTER NOW for an account. Sign up today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.